The Digital Knowledge Center (DKC) provides UMW students with peer tutoring on digital projects and assignments. Any student at the University can take advantage of the Center’s services by scheduling an appointment to work one-one-one or in a group with a student tutor; when a tutor is available, the Center also provides walk-in assistance. Tutorials can cover a wide-range of topics related to common digital systems, technologies, new media, and tools used in courses at UMW; the Center also provides training to students interested in learning how to use the Advanced Media Production Studio (HCC 115). DKC tutors adhere to the UMW Honor Code in all tutorials; they are available to provide guidance and advice, but they cannot create, produce, or edit work on a student’s behalf.
- Course Objectives
- Course Texts
- Exam Dates
- Final Grade
- Assignment 1: Personal Video Intro
- Assignment 2: Course Website Scavenger Hunt
- Assignment 3: First Group Assignment
- Assignment 4: Supply & Demand Problems
- Assignment 5: Self-Assessment & Reflection for 1st Exam
- Assignment 6: Postmortem on the First Exam
- Assignment 7: Applying the Income-Expenditure Model
Signup to Post on this website!
If you want to add yourself to this blog, please log in.