First Exam

The google hangout last night didn’t record for some reason, so I thought I’d give the highlights here.

The exam will be 30 multiple choice questions (plus one question extra credit).  You can find the exam on our Canvas site under the Quiz tab on the left hand side navigation bar. The exam will be available from midnight tonight (Thursday, September 28) until midnight tomorrow (Friday, September 29).  You will have 60 minutes to complete the exam, which should be plenty.  If you need other accommodations, let me know and I’ll see what I can do.

The exam will cover the first 4 topics listed on the Course Outline.  That includes the first four Waymaker modules (on Canvas) and the first 3 sections of the module on Monetary Policy.  There are also two readings you should know that are found under the Readings tab on the header bar on the course website.  The questions are about 1/3 (or a little less) on the introductory material, 1/3 (or a little more) on supply & demand, and 1/3 (or a little less on money, credit and banking.

Let me know if you have any questions.  I will be available by email and phone today and tomorrow.  I also have my regular office hours tomorrow.

Good luck!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.